What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HUGE Problem with NEW Apple ID

Active2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a new IPad3 that I set up with a new Apple ID. I did this because I have3 other ipads that have the same Apple ID.

Everything went well and I even got a new ICloud account with the new ID.

However I can not use my new Apple ID on the iTunes store either on the Imac, MacAir or the iphone. Whenever I try to log in I get an error message..Can not connect to iTunes or if I manage to get by that I get..This Apple ID has not been used before and I get an option to review or cancel. I choose review so that I can get my credit card info in there. But thats it. I get no further..everything stops and I get that unending spinning circle and everything hangs up.

THis is the second new ipad to do this. I had another one yesterday and had the same problem. I tried creating three new IDs and none of them worked. I called Apple and they had me restore, reset, reset network connections..nothing worked so they exchanged it today.

I have Apple Air Express that works just fine as does all my other devices. So its not my bandwidth. I can not figure this out. I have sent an email to the iTunes store and have received nothing except an automated response.

Can anyone help me with this. I am all out of ideas.

Most reactions

Latest posts