1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iCloud and New iPad

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by ManuL, Oct 10, 2012.

1. ManuL

ManuL iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife has taken my iPad with her when she left. When I buy a new iPad, she will be able to see everything I put on iCloud. How can I prevent this?

I already changed my password, but I'm not sure if she will be able to see my stuff.
  2. janner43

janner43 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    If you had "find my iPad" turned on in iCloud on your original IPad then you can log in to www.icloud.com using your Apple ID & password & remote wipe it. Then carry on & use your Apple ID & iCloud backup to restore to your new iPad.
  3. buerkletucson

buerkletucson iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    You changed your password you should be good to go.
  4. ziffos

ziffos iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Back up to restore from iTunes onto your new iPad - wipe old one using "Find my iPad" - set up a new password for your iTunes account - Done

If you do not have "Find my iPad" on your old ipad then just do parts one and three.