What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICloud and Calendar question

TMWeddle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
rustymailbox.blogspot.com
My calendar on my iPad2is not syncing with my wife's iPhone4. Photos migrate but the calendar doesn't. It was working at one time but now it is not. I think this has been since the new upgrade to IOS 5.0.1. I have checked all the settings I can find for iCloud and calendars. Anyone with a suggestion?

Sent from my iPad using 

toemaytoe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.scottolso.ca
TMWeddle said:
My calendar on my iPad2is not syncing with my wife's iPhone4. Photos migrate but the calendar doesn't. It was working at one time but now it is not. I think this has been since the new upgrade to IOS 5.0.1. I have checked all the settings I can find for iCloud and calendars. Anyone with a suggestion?

I'm having the same problem. My schedule on my iPhone doesn't migrate to my iPad and vice versa. I'm only inputting appointments to my iPhone as a result. It worked for awhile but nothing for some time now. Anyone out there with a brilliant solution?

davidalan99

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Re-enter your apple ID pass word on both the iPhone and iPad under iCloud in settings and wait about 15 or so min.
If the above fail: On both your iPhone and iPad, turn off ical under iCloud in settings and then turn it back on.

OP
TMWeddle

TMWeddle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
davidalan99 said:
Re-enter your apple ID pass word on both the iPhone and iPad under iCloud in settings and wait about 15 or so min.
If the above fail: On both your iPhone and iPad, turn off ical under iCloud in settings and then turn it back on.

Nope, tried it - still not syncing.

davidalan99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Check to see that the default calendars are the same on both units. Also see if there are multiple calendars on each unit and then check to make sure they are set to display the appointments.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Charlie1054

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been having the same problem and have tried all the suggestions above, and also suggestions on another post about checking all calendars on all devices, still not working, any more suggestions? thanks.

OP
TMWeddle

TMWeddle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
I went to Apple store and a person there changed some settings - now both devices talk to each other through the cloud!! I'm not sure which settings, though.

Most reactions

Latest posts