What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ibooks

vixen218

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I am just wondering if there is anyway that books that I have brought in physical form (hardback or paperback) can be in anyway put onto iBooks without having to purchase them again... I.e. type in an isbn number somewhere???

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No publishers that I am aware of offer free eBook versions of their paper books.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think that is possible at all but there are other apps available that you can catalogue the books that you have. Book Crawler and Bookshelf are 2 that I know of. They both have lite versions for free that you can try to see if you like them, although they will only catalogue up to 25 books. I have Book Crawler, you can input your books manually or by bar scanner of the ISBN. very useful if you don't want to double up on books that you buy. You can also install on your iPhone and sync through Dropbox. There is also a web based company offering the same thing for free, although the name of that eludes me right now. Hope that helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts