What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iBooks Bookmarks

tfisher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Once you set one of the colored bookmarks in a book, how do you find it later?

OP
T

tfisher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll answer my own question in case anyone else wants to know.

You tap a page, tap the Table of Contents icon at the top, then tap the Bookmarks box at the top of the Table, then you'll see a list of the bookmarks you set. Not quick, but good enough.

Btw, this info is not in the iPad User's Guide. I just found it in a Gizmodo review.

Sdudley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks...

I realize this is an old thread but thank you, because I did want to know! I was scratching my head wondering what use the bookmarks are if you can't find them.

:)

lettylake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's the same question I registered on this forum today to answer. I have two bookmarks, they each say no title, seems there must be a way to name them but can't find it.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
edrandall said:
How do you name a bookmark? all mine say no title.

The bookmarks are named automatically,based on where in the book they are located.Usually it's the chapter you're in.

Most reactions