What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I tunes

pat31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
My I pad is connected to my sons I tunes account and I want to set up my own account, how do I do this? My son has left home is it possible to delete his account?
Thanks
Pat

Rperez414

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you are on a Windows PC you can make another Windows User account. You would than start a new iTunes account from this sign-on. This would allow you to keep both iTunes accounts on the same PC. You will than start from scratch but you can copy songs from your sons account if you want them.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can also do most of this directly from your iPad.

'Settings', 'Store', 'View Apple ID'

There you'll have to enter the password, which I assume you know and then you could change the credit card details etc to whatever you want. You'll still have the same account, though - but you could charge it to your credit card rather than, say, your son's.

Alternatively, if you set up a new iTunes account, you can

'Settings', 'Store', 'Sign Out' and then sign in again with the new account details..

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts