What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think i found a bug in the Saved Pix album on 3.2.2. Need help plz

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, here is the deal. My ipad use to be jailbroken on 3.2.1 now its on 3.2.2, and of course, Not Jailbroken :-(. Ive noticed lately that my ipad likes to do a long reboot occasionally when i scroll thru my saved pictures album. It doesnt do it everytime, but seeming like once a day or somethn now..lmao. Its when i scroll fast. Im thinkn am i trying to scroll to fast and its makin it reboot? Doubt it. I have a lil over 900 pix total. Most in the imported. I do have alot in my saved pix though. But yeah, it reboots by itself and takes a lil longer thn the usual reboot times. This only started once i was forced to update to 3.2.2. Has anyone else had this problem or can shed some light on this? I wonder if a corrupted pix or vid in saved pix might do it. Although all seem to wrk, there might still be a bad one in there. I dunno..lmfao Thnkx in advance

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had an issue with 3.2.2 photo app crashing every time I opened it. It works now with 4.2...I have 2,889 photos. I think 3.2.2 is just broke.

OP
D

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think i may have figured it out but dont wanna speak too soon..lmao. Around the same time i upgraded to the 3.2.2, i uploaded a homemade vid. Of my 3 week old daughter to my ipad. My phone, tilt2, lets me pick what format i want to record vid. In. I chose mp4, thats apple compatible. First time a while back i tried to upload the vid and it came up incompatible format. I tried again later and got it to work. It played in my ipad fine. So fast forward to now, i went and deleted it. I have it saved on my phone anyways. Now it isnt seeming to reboot in the saved pix album while scrolling. Ive been testinf it because my ipad rebooted again from first post..lol. Then i went to delete to see if thats the case. Seems to wrk fine now. Ive been scrolling super fast to try to recreate the reboot but it doesnt. ;-). Ill post bck if it does reboot again and that ended up Not Being the fix.

OP
D

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I spoke too soon. My ipad still rebooting while scrolling saved pix album. I tried imported and it doesnt reboot, it seems. Only when in saved pix. Im ready for the new firmware. This is ridiculous i have to sit n wait extra time for unneccesary reboots. And they take longer thn the normal ones. I miss my 3.2.1...ahhhhhh!

OP
D

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had an issue with 3.2.2 photo app crashing every time I opened it. It works now with 4.2...I have 2,889 photos. I think 3.2.2 is just broke.

Yeah, i think its broke also. Correct me kf im wrong, but dont u need some special code or somethin to use the new 4.2 beta? Or can anyone try it out now?

Most reactions

Latest posts