1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

I Store Verification.

Discussion in 'iPad 1 Forum' started by warwicl, Mar 10, 2012.

1. warwicl

warwicl iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I tried to install an Application that required the latest OS. I updated my I Pad and tried to download the application. I was taken to where I had to enter my credit card and billing address. It repeatedly told me my post code was invalid. I tried and tried, eventually the small screen of details went gray then nothing.
    I tried to download again and was taken to the billing screen again, same problem. I have reset my I pad several times including back to New Pad. Still the same problem, It does not like my Post code.( I have tried lower case and gaps between each 3 digit group)

Can anyone help, I wish I had not upgraded the firmware, it worked perfectly.

Thanks
  2. warwicl

warwicl iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have since updated my I Store account via my computer and all is correct and working.
    Still have my I Pad asking for creditcard verification and Post code shown as incorrect. After 2 tries to enter correct details the details window goes grey and nothing.
    Contacted the UK I stor ehelp desk, they fobbed me off with a list of help links that I have already tried.
    Anyone know whatto do?

Warwick
  3. warwicl

warwicl iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have since updated my I Store account via my computer and all is correct and working.
    Still have my I Pad asking for creditcard verification and Post code shown as incorrect. After 2 tries to enter correct details the details window goes grey and nothing.
    Contacted the UK I stor ehelp desk, they fobbed me off with a list of help links that I have already tried.
    Anyone know what to do?

Warwick