1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

I Pad 2 keyboard cover

Discussion in 'UK Dedicated iPad Forum' started by bopeep, Apr 1, 2013.

1. bopeep

bopeep iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    on sale at the moment are I pad covers with a built in keyboard, as I have an I mac desktop I thought I would use the keyboard from that as it is bluetooth, but it does not recognise it and cannot find it.

Is there something I should be doing or is the apple keyboard just not compatible with my I pad2

any help appreciated.

Thanks
  2. Gabriel1

Gabriel1 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +747 / 0
    I have an Apple keyboard for my iPad 2, so they do work......but it's so long since I used it I can't remember what I did......I'm not much help really am I!

The Archangel
  3. NEW TO iPAD 38

NEW TO iPAD 38 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just bought a cover complete with Bluetooth keyboard for my iPad2 and it works perfectly. Has its own charger and a charge lasts 130 hours of work. Bought it in Sainsburys under £40. Magnetic lid shuts down the iPad. Sets up in the Bluetooth section with no problem.