What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Pad 2 keyboard cover

bopeep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
on sale at the moment are I pad covers with a built in keyboard, as I have an I mac desktop I thought I would use the keyboard from that as it is bluetooth, but it does not recognise it and cannot find it.

Is there something I should be doing or is the apple keyboard just not compatible with my I pad2

any help appreciated.

Thanks

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an Apple keyboard for my iPad 2, so they do work......but it's so long since I used it I can't remember what I did......I'm not much help really am I!

The Archangel

NEW TO iPAD 38

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just bought a cover complete with Bluetooth keyboard for my iPad2 and it works perfectly. Has its own charger and a charge lasts 130 hours of work. Bought it in Sainsburys under £40. Magnetic lid shuts down the iPad. Sets up in the Bluetooth section with no problem.

Most reactions

Latest posts