What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need some assistance on buy OEM iapple pad2 glass.. Could any body please help me.

sgtkillspot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

A Few months ago I purchased ipad 2. Well sux to say but my daughter accidentally shattered my pad 2 glass. :( Now I'm going to fix it and I'm trying to purchase the original front glasses color black for ipad 2. :what:

Well adies and gentleman's, I need help.. I searched few online vendors who stated thier Website states they have OEM glass from apple.. But reading the reviews from others customers who had the same issued on purchasing the item, stated that glass are not original because does not come with matrix lines on the glass or has the matrix lines.. Huh?? :what:

The does anybody out there who's had this same issued before and fix thier owen ipad 2, knows where could I purchase the original item glass from online vendor include with double side tape.. :confused:

Sent from my rooted SCH-I510 and using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
@A. GOODWIN ....thanks for your informative post, however, it's doubtful if the OP will respond back since this post is from 2012. Just an fyi. :)

A. GOODWIN

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ya i saw that .i usually look at the Threads and posts more careful and
I had left the page briefly only to recall that I might have some typos
And said to self that this was odd that others haven't posted and as I was opening . There it was as big as a Christmas goose. Huhuhu .
Well Two things that are a positive is (Aa) there is no doubt I am still just as slow at typing and haven't improved in a yr . and ( Bb) , this was an experiment on how accurate My info in helping others out on a topic I do know and it was a great practice run huhuhu . or yet better said ,
And more honest , I'll take my eggs scrambled please . It's much easier to clean face than sunny side ...... Ha ha huhuh Oh boy .. Thanks skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ya i saw that .i usually look at the Threads and posts more careful and
I had left the page briefly only to recall that I might have some typos
And said to self that this was odd that others haven't posted and as I was opening . There it was as big as a Christmas goose. Huhuhu .
Well Two things that are a positive is (Aa) there is no doubt I am still just as slow at typing and haven't improved in a yr . and ( Bb) , this was an experiment on how accurate My info in helping others out on a topic I do know and it was a great practice run huhuhu . or yet better said ,
And more honest , I'll take my eggs scrambled please . It's much easier to clean face than sunny side ...... Ha ha huhuh Oh boy .. Thanks ski .

Yes-I hope that your post will be helpful for others to see! Cheers @a.goodwin! :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Skimonkey , how far back do post go,does not the forum remove on a continueum basis like Facebook or ones email

We don't have a set standard to cap out old threads. We tend to keep some open based on informational value. In this case, I was not sure if you had noticed. I have answered to old threads myself not realizing that it was an older thread until later. Threads that have matured and carry outdated info or that are duplicated typically we'll lock or delete.

Hope that helps and as always, thank you for being a great member here!

Ski ~ iPadforums Admin || iPhoneForums Moderator

A. GOODWIN

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We don't have a set standard to cap out old threads. We tend to keep some open based on informational value. In this case, I was not sure if you had noticed. I have answered to old threads myself not realizing that it was an older thread until later. Threads that have matured and carry outdated info or that are duplicated typically we'll lock or delete.

Hope that helps and as always, thank you for being a great member here!

Ski ~ iPadforums Admin || iPhoneForums Moderator
Thankya ski and also I admire your dedication .... But my admiration Is not within from your dedication to the forum . Nor the dedication to iOS and or the devices that you truly know so well . It's one of that is strange , different for Me ,and probably so many others . It is that you are dedicated in helping others , people , , never have admired on e for this . Meaning I recognize this time and I past was simply nieve to . and it has always been an unrealized idea ... Good Good in you ski .

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thankya ski and also I admire your dedication .... But my admiration Is not within from your dedication to the forum . Nor the dedication to iOS and or the devices that you truly know so well . It's one of that is strange , different for Me ,and probably so many others . It is that you are dedicated in helping others , people , , never have admired on e for this . Meaning I recognize this time and I past was simply nieve to . and it has always been an unrealized idea ... Good Good in you ski .

Thank [email protected]! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts