What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shattered front glass on my ipad 2, I need advise were can I purchase the OEM glass.

sgtkillspot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

A Few months ago I purchased ipad 2. Well sux to say but my daughter accidentally shattered my pad 2 glass. :(

Now I'm going to fix it by myself :eek: and I'm trying on purchases the original front glasses color black for ipad 2.

Well ladies and gentleman's, I need help.. I searched few online vendors who stated thier Website they have OEM glass from apple.. But reading the reviews from others customers who had the same issued on purchasing the item, they stated that glass are not original because does not come with matrix lines on the glass or has the matrix lines on glass.. Huh?? :confused:

The does anybody out there who's had this same issued before or replaces thier owen ipad 2 front glass. Who may have any knowledge where can I purchase the original item glass from online vendor and include with double side tape.. :D

Sent from my rooted SCH-I510 and using Tapatalk 2

Most reactions

Latest posts