What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help

sofiarocksyes15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On one of my contacts on imessage im trying to send a message and it says on the top it has a red exlamation mark next to the name at the top and the send button is greyed out plz respond quick thx

Attachments

• image-2172269604.jpg
    image-2172269604.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
OP
sofiarocksyes15

sofiarocksyes15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It also says that this user is not on imessage when they are??? Help

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi! Welcome to iPF!

It means that you can't send messages to this person, although she's in your contacts, because she doesn't use iMessage herself.
You can only send messages through iMessage to iDevices such as iPad, iPhone.

Last edited:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On one of my contacts on imessage im trying to send a message and it says on the top it has a red exlamation mark next to the name at the top and the send button is greyed out plz respond quick thx

It also says that this user is not on imessage when they are??? Help

Hi there, just to let you know we have deleted a number of your posts in this thread, you have bumped the thread 4 times in two minutes which is completely unnecessary and breaks the forum rules http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts