What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help bad!!:(

helps me

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a ipad for my bday. I new to all this apple devices . . I got a blavk ipad 2g . . But I dont know what I did that I turn it on itsays iPad isdisabled connect to iTunes. Can some one pls helo me:(

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120902_083409.png
    ForumRunner_20120902_083409.png
    236.1 KB · Views: 242
OP
helps me

helps me

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea its connected right now. it still say the same thing. I tried to reset it but this usb cable shows up with a arrow pointing to itunes icon.

robertbeavers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
helps me said:
I got a ipad for my bday. I new to all this apple devices . . I got a blavk ipad 2g . . But I dont know what I did that I turn it on itsays iPad isdisabled connect to iTunes. Can some one pls helo me:(

Go on the apple.com web site & open a I tunes account & you will get a pass word & then you will be all set.

OP
helps me

helps me

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank u. Right now. Im at work but ill do that as soon as I get home. . .once again I say thank you

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For future reference, please try to post in the correct section, as this is not a poll. :)

Yes...and with that, we are all heading over to the Help Section, which is more fitting for this topic! :)

By the way..What version iPad do you have? I assume that you have an older version, because the newer ipads, including the current ipad2s didn't require me to have a direct connect to my iTunes via PC. I have bought 3 and none required me to connect directly to my PC for setup. Only my first ipad2 which I bought last year prior to true release of iOS 5.0.

--if you do not have iTunes on your PC, download the program from Apple.
--connect your iPad so it will begin it's set up. This may take a while, since you may not be running the most current iOS version. So be patient.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts