What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

problem withmy ipad 2

aroyewun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
My name is Sandra,i just joined the forum
iam having some probs with my ipad 2..its just showing the sign of usb cable with an arrow pointing to itunes.
i dont know what to do.
when i connect to a laptop, it shows that i have to restore.. i did that even though i dont have back up, yet same...no changes.
pls, what can i do?
thanks

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, Sandra.

Normally, that symbol in the iPad screen does mean you need to upgrade (or restore) the iPad. What happens when you press the Restore button in iTunes? Can you give us the error notice or tell us what happens?

I'm going to assume you are using the most up-to-date version of iTunes...?

Marilyn

P.S. I deleted your other 3 threads you started today on this same topic. Making more than one post not only fragments the conversation and makes it hard to follow - it's against the forum rules. Please keep any follow-ups, discussion or updates on this topic to this thread; do not start another. Thanks for your understanding.

Most reactions