1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

I need a small protective case.

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Hivoltage, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Hivoltage

Hivoltage iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I plan on getting the STM Jacket Ipad to travel with......now I need something to protect it. Nothing bulky. What you all recommend? My Pad is on order right now!!!! WooHooooo:)
  2. pik0

pik0 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    As a basic protective measure, I highly recommend the Zagg Invisishield. We bought a set for both our iPads it's doing a great job at protecting the screen and back of our units. No matter what other kind of case you get, you'll be protected.

My wife uses the original Apple case for hers, but I just use a simple slip case for mine since I use the keyboard dock all day long. :)

Piko