What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Love Halloween! The Official Halloween Thread:)

Reaction score
Yesterday at our camp they have a trick or treat thing so now I have lots of candy and I still have halloween coming up soon :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
BOO!

Anyone try the Werther Butterscotch candy with cinnamon mixed in? Gosh they are so yummy!;)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nope but I'd certainly like to try it. I have cinnamon in my hot chocolate though.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How's this for a lot of pumpkins for sale?

image-2206455524.jpg

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
That's a lot of pumpkins!

Did you buy yours already?

I haven't had a pumpkin at Halloween for years. I almost always have to work on Halloween and am usually sleeping when the kids come around.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Awww...that's too bad, Sci!

I do enjoy looking at the wonderful pumpkin carving photos that have been posted here, though.
BTW, my store just received 25 more pallets of pumpkins last night. That's more than in the photo I posted of the pumpkin display in front of my store.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I do enjoy looking at the wonderful pumpkin carving photos that have been posted here, though.
BTW, my store just received 25 more pallets of pumpkins last night. That's more than in the photo I posted of the pumpkin display in front of my store.

Do they all sell out?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
@ Sci...wow, that's a lot of pumpkins to sell! I think that besides Easter, Halloween is right up there with Christmas in terms of commercializing the holiday.

@ Goofy...your Hayday Garden is quite Halloween festive! Next month, you'll have to design one like a turkey! ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts