What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I keep failing my driving test!

Andrewas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sat and failed my Nova Scotia drivers test for the second time this morning. And it's really getting me down. It's so frustrating. I'm not a bad driver, i'm actually okay! The first time I panicked and hit the kerb doing a turn in the road, this morning I didn't see a sign for 20 and drove at 30. Apart from that, i only got a few minors.

I can't see that there's anything else I can do. I've spent a fortune on driving but I just feel like giving up. I can't afford to keep spending money on trying to pass tests.

Has anyone got any advice? or even anything that'll make me feel better?

Thankyou.

Last edited:

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
just don't give up,i didn't pass the first time either,nerves got the the better of me so i took a friends advice and went to the doctor and he gave me something to take right before the test to calm me down and guess what....i passed,so don't give up,it will happen.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is there anyone who can take you out so you can get some practice?

Driving is like any other discipline. The more you do it, the better you will become. You have to be able to feel comfortable with your vehicle. Remember, you control it. Don't let it control you.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree with Kevin.

I don't think people should drive unless they're comfortable behind the wheel, because the risks to yourself and others are too great otherwise.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I agree with the others.

My first impression was that you may suffer from driving test nerves. The practical driving test can be one of life's most nerve-wracking experiences. You are well advised to practice calming techniques to help you cope.

Don't give up.

Keep us informed as to how you do.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Samana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sat and failed my Nova Scotia drivers test for the second time this morning. And it's really getting me down. It's so frustrating. I'm not a bad driver, i'm actually okay! The first time I panicked and hit the kerb doing a turn in the road, this morning I didn't see a sign for 20 and drove at 30. Apart from that, i only got a few minors.

I can't see that there's anything else I can do. I've spent a fortune on driving but I just feel like giving up. I can't afford to keep spending money on trying to pass tests.

Has anyone got any advice? or even anything that'll make me feel better?

Thankyou.

Every time you fail, buy your favorite flavor lollipop and you'll forget about it. That's all I can say.

-Samana

Spugnut

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is there anyone who can take you out so you can get some practice?

Driving is like any other discipline. The more you do it, the better you will become. You have to be able to feel comfortable with your vehicle. Remember, you control it. Don't let it control you.

The key to passing is to practice a lot and the preferably with someone that is familiar with the local requirements and of course willing to help you concentrate on areas that can approve.

Sent from my iPad using IPF

Most reactions

Latest posts