What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hate Angry Birds!

Ruthie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try Angry Birds Nest. Safari it and the add it to your home page. It's a 'cheats' for Angry Birds and tells you where to direct the birds to hit whatever it is you are firing!

BBsBrainJump

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.brain-jump.com
Try Angry Birds Nest. Safari it and the add it to your home page. It's a 'cheats' for Angry Birds and tells you where to direct the birds to hit whatever it is you are firing!

Well where's the fun in that ? Aren't you supposed to play the game you are supposed to think where and how to hit ?

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Angry Birds Rio is made by Rovio and also Blue Sky (or something like that). In case if it feels weird.

Sent from my interestingcompanionPad using iPF!

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you have to pay that eagle every time you use it, am i right?

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
j0yful said:
you have to pay that eagle every time you use it, am i right?

Nope it's a one time pay and then you can use it once a hour.

Sent from my interestingcompanionPad using iPF!

ipadreview

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love angry birds!!! It's just a fun way to pass time while waiting for things... I can across this little game the other day too... let me know what you think :p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsjTFc6JHYE&list=SL]YouTube - iPad Game Review: Chicken Balls[/ame]

eves_2072

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I won an angry birds plush toy from one of those claw machines and had no idea it was an angry bird character toy, I seriously just thought it was a cushion with a beak...then was told what it was and immediately was, nah sod that game, I hate it...I would have ditched the chicken pillow by now if it was so darn snugly hehehe lol. Angry bird=FTB(as opposed to FTW-for the win, it's for the bin)...

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts