What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I forgot my yahoo pasword, but I still can acces my mail in my Ipad?

mommyshalom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody....

I have trouble to acces my Account yahoo in PC or another tablet, but now my yahoo Mail still actived in my IPad, so i can receive or send email hu my yahoo ?
Is there somebody explain me about this Case, i need this email adress, because this email already use since I use Internet. Is It possible to copy the pasword from setting folder from my IPad ?

Thank you for helping.

Cheers...

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Use the Lost Password function on mail.yahoo.com to reset it.

OP
mommyshalom

mommyshalom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I already forgot the answer of secret Question and my alternative email already unactived. That's why I asking is that possible copy in setting iPad Mail ?

Totallylagit

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Write an email with a different account and explain your situation. Tell them you will be able to verify any security questions they have. Tell them you can list some emails and or folders if they want. Just be sincere. That happened to me with hotmail once. When I had it sorted out, I added a second valid email in case I needed to recover again. And I needed it after some phishing scam got me

Most reactions

Latest posts