What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I cloud not quite getting it

babypink

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I have signed up and enabled iCloud I think and I am guessing it is backing up my data but not sure how and where do I check. Also can I sync my iPad via wifi as opposed to using my cable into my PC

ssilver10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can check all your backed up information on icloud.com . And yes you can sync your iPad VIA WiFi.

OP
B

babypink

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok went to that website and all it does is ask me to download which I have done then it just takes me to instructions how to set it up on iPad which I've already done so. What I would like to do for peace of mind is look at what it has backed up like you would with a memory stick hope tat makes sense

ssilver10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am sorry for the late reply, had a family emergency. When you go to iCloud.com and log in, there should be 4 different options to choose from. Make sure you are viewing this from your computer or you will just see: how to set iCloud up, find my iPhone, and find my friends.

Regards,

Ralphy

davidalan99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
babypink said:
Hi

I have signed up and enabled iCloud I think and I am guessing it is backing up my data but not sure how and where do I check. Also can I sync my iPad via wifi as opposed to using my cable into my PC

On your IOS device
Go to settings
Then iCloud
Then storage and back up.
Slide all the way down and you will see a time for your last back up.
"last backup: yesterday 11:34"

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Most reactions