What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I cant find all my junk mail!

slothead

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
tjmanson1.wordpress.com
I get a lot of junk mail... I also get a lot of junk mail that I want to read! So how do I ensure that my email account on the iPad gets and "stores" all my junk mail so I can resurrect it if I need to?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, if this is serious? :D I hate going through my 'junk mail'!

I'm assuming that you are using your Mail app on the iPad, and if so have it set up to retrieve your mail from other accounts - correct? Well, you 'junk, 'spam', etc. should be configured into these accounts and are simply carried over to the iPad Mail app?

If this is not correct, please respond & explain - :)

OP
slothead

slothead

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
tjmanson1.wordpress.com
Well, if this is serious? :D I hate going through my 'junk mail'!

I'm assuming that you are using your Mail app on the iPad, and if so have it set up to retrieve your mail from other accounts - correct? Well, you 'junk, 'spam', etc. should be configured into these accounts and are simply carried over to the iPad Mail app?

If this is not correct, please respond & explain - :)
Yep, I have 6 different accounts feeding my iPad mail app and that works quite well. But I don't have a junk folder on the iPad associated with any of those (each of these accounts have their own junk/spam folder on other computers, but I would rather not have to go there to move them), and I can't find a way to create it. I'm obviously not looking in the right place to create it, but where do I find that control?

Edit:
Giradman - your supposition is inaccurate. I have junk mail in all of my externally-created email accounts and none of them carried over into the iPad mail app. That is why I started this thread. I've been waiting for some sharp mod to help me out here, but there doesn't seem to be any solid assistance. So I will continue to search for a solution and keep having to use my PC to get to my mail.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts