What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I applied a theme that broke my iPod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macmee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

A few months ago I applied a theme to my iPad and upon Removing it, every time I now open up a folder, or swipe up from the bottom of my screen, I see this:

k4DRD.jpg
(http://i.imgur.com/k4DRD.jpg)

It's very strange but it looks liked that tiled background is not spanning the entire width of my iPad. I've tried repringing and even applying other themes through winter board, but unfortunately nothing seems to fix this.

Does anyone know if there's anything I can do about it?

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
I'm sorry but as your picture shows your using an app that allows the thieving of apps then this thread is closed and no help will be given.

I advise you to remove Installous and then maybe your problem will go too, this app allows you to steal other people's apps, this forum does not condone this behaviour, you are now being watched by many eyes, account deletion is how we deal with Thieves/Pirates

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts