1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Weird graphics bug when opening folder or task switcher

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by Macmee, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Macmee

Macmee iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I applied a theme a few months ago (I forget which one) and upon removing it this now happens whenever I swipe up to see my task switcher or when I open up a folder this unfortunately happens:

GsgQX.jpg

(http://i.imgur.com/GsgQX.jpg)

Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this?
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,754 / 0
    By any chance, do you have the tweaks "iOS 6 Photos Menu" or "FacebookThis" installed? They may be causing the issue. The fix is to uninstall these tweaks, install (from Cydia) the tweak "fsWipeCache" and run it. Then, do a reset (or reboot, same thing) of the iPad.

If that doesn't work, try going to var/mobile/library/caches and delete everything with switcherlinen in the name, then respring. Maybe even reset.

If neither of these work - holler back and we'll take another shot at it. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Marilyn
  3. Macmee

Macmee iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for replying. I don't have either of those applications installed but I tried the fswipecache app anyway. Unfortunately, though, the problem is still here :(
  4. f4780y

f4780y Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +634 / 0
    Can you list out what tweaks you do have installed via Cydia then?
    The issue points to a tweak which is installing an iPhone folder background (linen) because it is not iPad aware...
  5. Macmee

Macmee iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The only tweaks I have for the theme are Winterboard and ayecon. I've tried removing both but unfortunately the problem persists.