What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to unlock a jail-broken iPAD 3 ?? Plz Help!!

ammahname

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a ipad 3 , its already jailbroken. but its locked cuz my sister forgot the password and we tried the password till it got locked it already has cydia..
my friend told me to download custom OS and install in ipad and it will open it up so we downloaded custom OS.. but we dont know what to do exactly cuz any wrong move can blow up more things right..? thats it
Guys I want a simple and direct answer abt how to unlock an ipad 3 which is already jail-broken but is locked cuz we forgot password and tried to open it up but got locked.. Its been one month I can't use my iPAD..

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a ipad 3 , its already jailbroken. but its locked cuz my sister forgot the password and we tried the password till it got locked it already has cydia.. my friend told me to download custom OS and install in ipad and it will open it up so we downloaded custom OS.. but we dont know what to do exactly cuz any wrong move can blow up more things right..? thats it Guys I want a simple and direct answer abt how to unlock an ipad 3 which is already jail-broken but is locked cuz we forgot password and tried to open it up but got locked.. Its been one month I can't use my iPAD..
There's no way to disable the password on your iPad. You 're going to have to restore your iPad to factory condition, which will erase your iPad , including the forgotten password. Unfortunately, it also means that you will lose your jailbreak as doing the restore will upgrade your iPad to the latest iOS which is iOS 6.1.3 and is not jailbreakable. Try this tutorial, if you follow every step exactly, you will end up with a properly functioning iPad on the latest iOS. http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak...lsafe-method-restore-current-version-ios.html

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts