What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to set up new folders in Photos, then cut and paste photographs there

admanmavo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you get photos on your iPad2 via e-mail or through other means and save them, the iPad2 sends them to the "Camera Roll" folder (which seems to be the default folder).

What if you want to cut a photo from Camera Roll and direct it to another folder?

How do you: (a). set up the new folder and title it, and (b). cut a photo from Camera Roll and paste it to the newly-created/named folder?

Many thanks.

admanmavo

Last edited by a moderator:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Wait a few days for iOS 5. The features you want are not available in the current iOS version, and unless you want to stick with 4.3.x it isn't really worth the time/effort to set it up the old way. iOS 5 is supposed to be available Oct 12th.

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wait a few days for iOS 5. The features you want are not available in the current iOS version, and unless you want to stick with 4.3.x it isn't really worth the time/effort to set it up the old way. iOS 5 is supposed to be available Oct 12th.

Yeah, but the "old way" was such an adventure. And it gave one such a great sense of accomplishment to overcome the bizarre limitations imposed in the current version. :)

OP
A

admanmavo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:

---------
Thanks. I signed up to be reminded of the forthcoming upgrade of the iPad's OS.

Hopefully, after I do the upgrading, the revision will let me do the stuff I'd like to with the photo folders.

admanmavo

Most reactions

Latest posts