What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to remove purchased Apps from the Appstore?

Rends

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a couple of Apps in the Appstore that i want to remove. Mostly Demos from games or tools that i don't need anymore.
Is the a way to clean The Appstore and remove them? They are not listed in itunes but have the iCloud symbol next to the icon.

Tom811

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe you can't remove them, but you can hide them by swiping them and clicking hide under purchases in the app store.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
One can delete the apps on your computer just locate what folder they are in and move to trash once you relaunch iTunes then they will no longer show in the list so when you sync the iPad they will vanish into never never land. (Aussie saying)

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Even if you delete them on your iTunes they will still show in your App Store on you iPad. I have no idea why, there are hundreds of apps I would like to delete off their, but as long as they are not taking up any space on my iPad guess we just have to live with it.

OP
Rends

Rends

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well the hiding function in the Appstore did what i wanted.

Most reactions