What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to move a file audio from ipad to my pc

fagani

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,
Is that possible?

I would like to copy an audio file from my ipad to my imac but it seems impossible

Thanks for your help

Fabio

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
That depends on what app the audio file is in.

If you purchased it in iTunes, then you have to use iTunes on a computer. When your iPad is connected and selected in iTunes on the computer, right click on it under the Devices a tab and choose Transfer Purchases. This will copy all your iStore purchased content to the computer.

There are a few third party apps for the computer to manage your Music app's files, but I'm not familiar with them.

If you are talking about another app, the ability to export a file will depend on what options the developer provided.

OP
F

fagani

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is simply something that I've recorded during a meeting with my blackberry and then moved into the Ipad

It seems impossible to copy it or to move it on another pc

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fagani said:
It is simply something that I've recorded during a meeting with my blackberry and then moved into the Ipad

It seems impossible to copy it or to move it on another pc

As Twerppoet said, what app is it in on your iPad, without knowing this we can't help?

The Archangel

OP
F

fagani

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is simply a file .amr recorded with another tool and then trasferred to my Ipad.

OP
F

fagani

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

Is it the same with all the documents which are in the itunes lybrary?
They are pdf and word and i a, not able to move them to an imac

OP
F

fagani

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another question: can I put all my books on icloud to reduce the GB in my ipad? Does it make sense?

Thanks

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you got those books from the Apple bookstore, you can delete them from the iPad. They will still be available for a free download any time you wish to read the book.

If they are books from other places, then, depending on which app you use to read them with, yes, you can do cloud storage. Something like Dropbox would work.

Marilyn

OP
F

fagani

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks

So if i am correct i must download dropbox on my imac and then move my books from ipad to imac, correct?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Which app are you using to view those books on your iPad? Knowing that can help us figure out how to get them to Dropbox.

Marilyn

OP
F

fagani

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Frankly speaking I don't know.

There are books and magazines in pdf format and i can open and read them without problems

OP
F

fagani

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I mean they open automatically after being in ibooks app

Most reactions

Latest posts