What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to make rows disappear?

akaash1087

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am developing a splitview based app for Ipad.It creates a master view and a detail view.My master view is a tableview.Actually I want a certain number of rows in my tableview. When I select that by overriding the appropriate function in DataSource (which is derived from UITableViewSource) I do get those rows in my view.But what I find is that below those rows also there are some rows which are not clickable . The rows that I selected are clickable with currently selected row being shown blue.I dont want these rows that appear below my selected rows. When I try to decrease the height of the tableview in Interface builder ,it doesnt reflect when I run the app,in other words the tabelview height remains the same. Same happens with width.. Any ideas how I could make those rows dissappear ??Many thanks in advance.. Thx Akaash

Most reactions

Latest posts