What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How To HACK FACEBOOK To Get The iPad Version Of The App With FaceForward

zombie_ipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know why Facebook won't open now I have installed winterboard and some other tweaks ? it goes to open then just shuts back down again. Is there a permission I have to change ? I do have facefoward installed and it was working before I started playing with themes and stuff.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know why Facebook won't open now I have installed winterboard and some other tweaks ? it goes to open then just shuts back down again. Is there a permission I have to change ? I do have facefoward installed and it was working before I started playing with themes and stuff.

You are posting this in the News section. Try posting your issue in our Hacking Section.;)

88raymond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey! the comments are now "wrapped" up nicely! i just noticed... hurry for this app :)

88raymond said:
thanks! got it to work.

nice! it's just hard to read the comments as they're not "wrapped" in the limited space at the right.

rubikfermill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bcrtj457 said:
Is there a way to remove chat on side?

Just slide it to the right side of the screen or click the arrow beside the Chat Menu and go offline.

rubikfermill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wookiee2cu said:
How do you get rid of the 'Chat' panel on the right hand side? I don't see a settings button or anything and it's bugging me for some reason.

Just slide it to the right side of the screen or click the arrow beside the Chat Menu and go offline.

zombie_ipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I have narrowed the conflict down to folder enhancer from cydia, with this installed it won't open with it removed it did work, then I put folder enhancer back on and it stopped again. Now though even with folder enhancer removed it won't open.... DOH !

Most reactions

Latest posts