What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How To HACK FACEBOOK To Get The iPad Version Of The App With FaceForward

PhilSynowiec

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-qzGLRnNns]‪How To HACK FACEBOOK To Get The iPad Version Of The App With FaceForward - iOS Vlog 500‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

Facebook has sure taken it's sweet time releasing/developing their app for the iPad. Yesterday, somebody found a hack that will allow you to download the iPhone and iPod Touch mobile application on the iPad and basically enable the iPad version of it. This was done through iFile and Facebook ended up shutting it down anyways. chpwn released the free tweak 'FaceForward' that allows you to re-enable Facebook for iPad. This tweak should be downloaded after installing the iPhone and iPod Touch version of the Facebook app from the app store.

martincrow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really nice apps for ipad and iPhone and it is good that these are free to download. I am a iPhone 4 user and want to use a Facebook software which can be easily available.

88raymond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
which facebook app should i install first? there's 1197 choices in the app store, lol!

88raymond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks! got it to work.

nice! it's just hard to read the comments as they're not "wrapped" in the limited space at the right.

jasminz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How about Mypad , did you try it, it is a Facebook for iPad!

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you get rid of the 'Chat' panel on the right hand side? I don't see a settings button or anything and it's bugging me for some reason.

Most reactions

Latest posts