What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to connect to bt openzone help

smart201

iPF Noob
Reaction score
new to the ipad seen and need help getting started ,connecting to btopenzone via my ipad ?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Open your settings and choose Wi-Fi. If your network is available you should see it listed under the Choose a Network list. Tap on it.

Close Settings by hitting the Home key. Find and open Safari. Safari should open to the Network's sign-on page. Enter your password, account info, or whatever as you normally would.

I don't use BT Openzone, but this is how you log onto to most pay as you go wireless networks.

OP
S

smart201

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thats no good already says connected to openzone but when i hit the safari button it keeps saying not connected to the net and i dont get the bt log in page or anything....??? some must have solved this problem

OP
S

smart201

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ive posted now on 4 forums and noone seems to be able to help me , this must have been done by someone else surley?

OP
S

smart201

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i tryed what was suggested and i had the same problem as the other guy on there which was this .....

I have read and printed out the DNS related text on the BT FON web page but when I am at an Openworld hot spot I cannot find any DNS to edit. All the fields on the specific connection page are blank. What is with scrolling up an down with a finger when there is no list?

I can see DNS when I am at my usual home and work wifi locations but not at FON or Openworld hot spots

I have typed in the two correct DNS as given into the blank DNS space but still fail to Log In using any of the three radio button choices presented, getting only a username or password invalid message for my trouble.

I have been trying this convoluted process at various locations for a week or more without joy.

On the brink of giving up.

Most reactions