What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to CLOSE email message

chilee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sometimes I just want to close an email; not FWD it or REPLY right now.
There doesn't seem to be a way to close the MSG.
Without a CLOSE option, that email MSG is displayed whenever I subsequently open the MAIL APP.

Can you share a tip/ trick to close a MSG?

Thanks for the help.
CL

wayneh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only way I've been able to close one is to save it to a different folder. If you want it back in the original folder, open it in the new folder and save it in the original folder. It's definitely a PITA! I would have thought Apple would have fixed this by now!

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
wayneh said:
The only way I've been able to close one is to save it to a different folder. If you want it back in the original folder, open it in the new folder and save it in the original folder. It's definitely a PITA! I would have thought Apple would have fixed this by now!

Ok, but then the next message in line gets opened and stays opened and will be shown when I re-open the mailApp...

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
hpulmer said:
Ok, but then the next message in line gets opened and stays opened and will be shown when I re-open the mailApp...

...ok, I was wrong - it does NOT openthe next in line. Just when (as I do) you always delete the last opened apps and then open the mail app again...

Most reactions

Latest posts