What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Much Is It Worth?

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since I have now had my ipad2 for a while now and all has settled in well, I was wondering what my ipad1 would be worth if I was to sell it? It's 8 months old, in immaculate nick, with original box and charger. It's the 64 gb wifi model. Seems a shame for it to be in it's box and unused. Might consider a GENUINE worthy cause too!

Jeff

Sent from my iPad using iPF

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Vintage90 said:
Since I have now had my ipad2 for a while now and all has settled in well, I was wondering what my ipad1 would be worth if I was to sell it? It's 8 months old, in immaculate nick, with original box and charger. It's the 64 gb wifi model. Seems a shame for it to be in it's box and unused. Might consider a GENUINE worthy cause too!

Jeff

£559 from apple new, so around £480?

OP
I

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sjleworthy said:
Do you really need the cash? If not then personally I'd keep it :)

No, I don't need the cash, and I suppose if this one develops problems I could use it. Just be nice to give it to a person or school or similar who are less fortunate than we are :)

Jeff

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com
sjleworthy said:
Do you really need the cash? If not then personally I'd keep it :)

No, I don't need the cash, and I suppose if this one develops problems I could use it. Just be nice to give it to a person or school or similar who are less fortunate than we are :)

Jeff

Someone you know must have kids. Fill it up with free educational apps and give it to a deserving child. Just a thought...

Most reactions

Latest posts