What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Selling 1st gen iPad

Ulrich

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Since I just upgraded to an iPad2 I am thinking of selling the "old" one (really just 1 months old since Apple gave me a replacement for my original iPad). It's a 64 GB wifi-only model.

Looking at Craig's List or Flea-bay, prices for that model seem to run between $500 and $600. Is that realistic? It seems a tad high to me, but if the market really does bear that...?

What do you think a realistic offer price should be?

Reaction score
For the age and size I'd say that's reasonable. Once the ipad2s become readily available all over ,expect those prices to drop.

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from wherever I'm at right now via my Apple tablet

copter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried to sell mine loaded with goodies on ebay with no luck. Looks like I will have to drasticly lower the price or try and just sell it by itself. :(

dre4u2nv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nothing real spectacular about iPad2 from what I have experienced. Maybe there are slight improvements over the original, but nothing to go out and buy it straight away for. From what I have read Texas Instruments have been developing a chip for 3D to give mobile devices a facelift. They have been working on it since 2005 and claim for it to reach consumers hands by 4th Qtr 2012. Personally, I am comfortable with my 64gb 3G iPad originator. :) at least until that chip finds it's way into an iPad of some sort.... Do I hear iPad 3D??? I just creamed myself...

Cord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Verizon has the iPad 1 64gb WiFi New in the box on clearance for $399.99 plus sales tax with free 2 day Fed Ex shipping... (800-688-9290) Northeast Call Center at Verizon. I bought mine on May 17 but they still have stocks as of this morning.

Most reactions

Latest posts