What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many apps do you have?

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You leave them in iTunes so you know what you've bought/downloaded. It's your personal app database if you will.

When you sync, can manually pick and choose which apps you want synched to your iPad. It doesn't have to be all or nothing.

And as for max apps, so far 11 pages of apps max. BUT once iOS4 comes out, you get folders too. (Remember I mentioned this to you last week in your thread about updating to 3.2.1). Folders will give you 12 apps per folder, and as many dolders as 11 pages can hold. Well over 1000 apps.

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh and I fogot to answer the original question. My iPad has 91 apps. My iPhone had the full 11 pages of apps, but now condensed to three pages (134 apps) thanks to iOS4.

qnet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.network-creations.net
Wow, I only have 24 so far but, I'm new to all this. I may not be adding that much more, it just depends on what else I might need. I really want to download a lot of books.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You leave them in iTunes so you know what you've bought/downloaded. It's your personal app database if you will.

When you sync, can manually pick and choose which apps you want synched to your iPad. It doesn't have to be all or nothing.

And as for max apps, so far 11 pages of apps max. BUT once iOS4 comes out, you get folders too. (Remember I mentioned this to you last week in your thread about updating to 3.2.1). will give you 12 apps per folder, and as many dolders as 11 pages can hold. Well over 1000 apps.

Yes you did mention this. I remember well what you teach me. Hopefully.:eek:

Tell me though ~ it is all or nothing with regards to pictures, though? Right?

Or not...

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
too many to count!

Actually I'm to lazy to count, but I have like 5 or six pages of apps..

Here, I fixed my own post...

Obviously not enough!

ipad12.jpg

Ditto -I've also got 44 !

How do you put that red mark on there? I snapped shot it but now what?
I put the circles and arrows (and a paragraph on the back explaining each one) with the good old Paint program in Windows.

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you set iTunes to sync a specific iPad photo folder that you created, then yes, you get all the photos (or none if you choose not to sync photos that particular day)

andsoitgoes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
oh lord.

140 apps

3.2 out of my sad, meager 14gb is available.

Holy crap... I can't believe I have 140 apps.

And what do I pretty much ONLY use? Safari :D

Which reminds me I need to weed through some stuff for my road trip this weekend! Need at least 10 hours of videos to keep the runts entertained!

psmoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm feeling pretty inadequate with only 21!!! :eek:

21???? With all the freebies available??? How long have you owned your iPad?

Maybe 3 weeks. Alot of them I don't keep. Have downloaded some, and didn't like it. My favorite one right now (for my kids is) Talking Tom. A cat that will repeat what you say in a weird voice and you can pet him and he'll purr. My 4 year old laughs so hard I think he's gonna pee his pants.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you set iTunes to sync a specific iPad photo folder that you created, then yes, you get all the photos (or none if you choose not to sync photos that particular day)

Got it. Thanks!

oh lord.

140 apps

3.2 out of my sad, meager 14gb is available.

Holy crap... I can't believe I have 140 apps.

And what do I pretty much ONLY use? Safari :D

Which reminds me I need to weed through some stuff for my road trip this weekend! Need at least 10 hours of videos to keep the runts entertained!

140?? Wow. I better get moving!

That's it? I Thought you would have oodles more than that, for some reason.

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score

21???? With all the freebies available??? How long have you owned your iPad?

Maybe 3 weeks. Alot of them I don't keep. Have downloaded some, and didn't like it. My favorite one right now (for my kids is) Talking Tom. A cat that will repeat what you say in a weird voice and you can pet him and he'll purr. My 4 year old laughs so hard I think he's gonna pee his pants.

There are a lot of good children Apps and more coming every day. Just keep trying them and you'll acculmate the best. It's amazing how fast those 99 cent Apps add up.....

Most reactions

Latest posts