What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How exit Read only mode in Bamboo Paper

coachgene

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just downloaded Bamboo Paper to my iPad Mini Retina. I put it in Read Only Mode and now I can not change it back to Write Mode. Its in the Notebook Folder.

Have searched the web site with no luck. Am very new to Apple & the Mini (two days) and would appreciate some help.

Coachgene

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

If you're still in the notebook, tap the icon top left which looks like a little house, this will take you out of the Notebook.

Then tap the middle icon of the three icons at the bottom......it looks like a page with the bottom corner turned up.

You will then see the option box where you marked Read Only.....just tap it again and the highlighting will disappear and you are good to go.

Hope this helps!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums!

We've deleted your other post on this same topic. Besides fragmenting any resulting conversations, duplicate posting is against our rules.

OP
C

coachgene

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply re Bamboo Paper. Do you know how I might get a manual that explains the working of Bamboo Paper. Searched for it on the internet with no success.

Gene

Last edited by a moderator:

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply re Bamboo Paper. Do you know how I might get a manual that explains the working of Bamboo Paper. Searched for it on the internet with no success.

Gene

Coach, I suggest you take a time out and re-read our rule book paying particular attention to what is acceptable when posting!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply re Bamboo Paper. Do you know how I might get a manual that explains the working of Bamboo Paper. Searched for it on the internet with no success. Gene

You're welcome Gene!

It's best to contact the developer of this app to enquire if they do have a Tutorial for it. Reviews are often done on these type of apps also so have a look on the net for any of these.....I do remember seeing something on this particular app quite a while ago and the Developer may be able to help you regarding this also.

Most reactions

Latest posts