What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Do I Sync Or Transfer Notes?

5er driver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a new iPad and have set it up by restoring it with an iCloud back up of my iPhone. All my Contacts, all my Bookmarks, most Settings, and of course only apps that work on the iPad as well, copied over to the pad but none of my Notes did. On the phone, in the iCloud setting, the Notes are switched on. They should be included in the phone's iCloud back ups, right? I can't figure out why the iPhone Notes don't restore to the iPad when other data does.
Can anyone help me get the iPhone Notes onto the iPad? Any help or insight will be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:

ashlmy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me too, I have the same issue. I think that it may related to IOS 5.1 update we need Apple support on this issue.

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
5er driver said:
I have a new iPad and have set it up by restoring it with an iCloud back up of my iPhone. All my Contacts, all my Bookmarks, most Settings, and of course only apps that work on the iPad as well, copied over to the pad but none of my Notes did. On the phone, in the iCloud setting, the Notes are switched on. They should be included in the phone's iCloud back ups, right? I can't figure out why the iPhone Notes don't restore to the iPad when other data does.
Can anyone help me get the iPhone Notes onto the iPad? Any help or insight will be appreciated. Thanks.

It works for me..sorry cant help you their :s but I'm guessing it's something with 5.1 because I've already had problems with my iPad after updating..

Most reactions

Latest posts