What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i make noise stop when i plug it in

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you mean the sound when you plug in the charger then just click the mute sounds button.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Whenever I charge it it makes noise

Moving this out of the POLL section and into the Help Section where if best fits and will gain more attention.

Thank you.
Ski...iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, that is what is going to happen when you plug in your iPad. Unless you jail break so you can remove that sound file, it will make that noise when it's plugged in. Sorry.

Marilyn

elking98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is easy to mute all system sounds. However there is no button to mute only the plugged-in sounds. For example, there is a button for muting keyboards clicks and another button for muting locking/unlocking sounds. If you wanted to mute the sounds when plugging in, you would have to mute all system sounds. Although you should be able to listen to music and watch videos, I have noticed that when I watch some youtube videos with the sound muted, I cannot hear them. This isn't like this for all youtube videos, but for some it happens. If you watch lots of youtube videos, I wouldn't recommend muting it, and just getting used to the sound. If you don't watch youtube videos and do not use the sound a lot, it would be better for you to mute it. Once again, it depends in you.

[Moderator edit: Removed link to personal YouTube channel. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I like that sound. It tells me that it's connected and ready to charge.

asian_dope

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i just bought itunes card today december 16 and im having touble buying apps and i forgotten my secuity question may people help me.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
asian_dope said:
i just bought itunes card today december 16 and im having touble buying apps and i forgotten my secuity question may people help me.

You need to contact iTunes Store support via email. Your iTunes should link you to the correct one for your region.

Most reactions

Latest posts