What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad won't start

Iguanaroar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had my IPad on, then turned it off. A minute later, I went to turn it on again and it wouldn't turn on. I plugged it in thinking it might have a low battery and it a) won't turn on even though plugged in and b) didn't make the little noise that it usually does when it is plugged in and charging. It is the original IPad and about 4 months old. Help???!!!

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you tried resetting by holding the down home and power button for a few seconds?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Takes more than a few seconds. Hold them down until the Apple Logo appears. This usually takes about 15 - 20 seconds, though I've heard others suggest up to 60.

OP
I

Iguanaroar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks

I did see that in another thread and tried it. It did work, though I'm still a bit worried about why it just kind of died in the first place. Thanks for the feedback. For my instance, it took about 15 seconds. :)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did see that in another thread and tried it. It did work, though I'm still a bit worried about why it just kind of died in the first place. Thanks for the feedback. For my instance, it took about 15 seconds. :)

Don't worry about it. It happens to all iPads occasionally and isn't an indication that there's anything seriously wrong. Only start to worry if it becomes a frequent problem.

Tim

shadic919

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ipad problem

um... hey guys i was wondering if there a problem fixed or an ipad wich shows the rotating loading and and apple logo over and over HELP!!! plz

thanks for anyone who can fix the problem

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Have you tried a reset?

Reset: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

Most reactions

Latest posts