What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I make my iPad open as a USB stick on my PC?

venusphillips

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I want to be able to pass my PDFs files to my iPad but I can't open my iPad on my PC it only opens as Camara, it synchronized all my music and Pictures automatically and someone told me that I ned to set up my IPAD to "manage files manually" but I have no idea how to that, can someone help me?

OP
V

venusphillips

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I figured it out, it is really easy with Apps USB STICK and App FileApp. Try it if you need it super essay!

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
venusphillips said:
I figured it out, it is really easy with Apps USB STICK and App FileApp. Try it if you need it super essay!

I've been unable to connect sing Fieapp, don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
lizzieh said:
I've been unable to connect sing Fieapp, don't know what I'm doing wrong.

If you look at the app description, it does not appear as a USB device does on your PC. You still need to use iTunes File Transfer or a third party program like diskaid to get the files transferred, or use the wifi web page interface.

See attached picture.

Attachments

• image-387386044.jpg
    image-387386044.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 372
OP
V

venusphillips

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I see what you mean, did you try out, USB STICK APP, is pretty cool, super easy to transfer file to your IPAD and then you can open them with you IBOOKs or signature files, etc.

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dhewson777 said:
If you look at the app description, it does not appear as a USB device does on your PC. You still need to use iTunes File Transfer or a third party program like diskaid to get the files transferred, or use the wifi web page interface.

See attached picture.

Thanks, I am connected now.

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
venusphillips said:
I see what you mean, did you try out, USB STICK APP, is pretty cool, super easy to transfer file to your IPAD and then you can open them with you IBOOKs or signature files, etc.

Yep, got that too, now have to decode which to use!

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok, I'm having a senior moment. How do I get the photos I have taken with my iPad off and onto my laptop? I'm using the app USB Disk.

OP
V

venusphillips

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lizzieh said:
Ok, I'm having a senior moment. How do I get the photos I have taken with my iPad off and onto my laptop? I'm using the app USB Disk.

E-mail them? I guess

Most reactions