What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I delete everything

Maddawg46

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought a new I pad Air. So I synced everything to my new one. I want to wipe mine clean of all my pics, web sites, notes. I intend on probably giving it away to someone that needs one. How do I make it li,e it was when new.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Bought a new I pad Air. So I synced everything to my new one. I want to wipe mine clean of all my pics, web sites, notes. I intend on probably giving it away to someone that needs one. How do I make it li,e it was when new.

Hello and welcome to the forum! :) There is plenty already available in the forum on this topic, so a little searching would help, but here is Apple's Support Article on the procedure - the MOST important issue is removing your iPad from your account, so read carefully. Good luck! I bought an iPad Air 2 in early December last year, and sold my old iPad 2 online w/o a problem. Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts