What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disassociating iTunes

WannaBeMac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I apologise if this has been asked elsewhere, but I wasn't sure how someone else might've worded the problem so I wasn't sure how to search.

At the end of August, I had to buy a new laptop when the one I had got fried. I replaced the laptop, but only just recently downloaded iTunes. I logged into my iTunes account, but none of the songs I bought were there. At some point along the way, I had inadvertently downloaded all of the songs to my iPad, but when I tried to connect the iPad to the new iTunes, a warning message popped up stating that I could have the iPad associated with one device and if I continued, everything on my iPad would be wiped. How can I disassociate the iPad from one computer and associate it with the new one without losing my songs and when I have no access to the old computer?

OP
WannaBeMac

WannaBeMac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As it's been a month since I asked this question and haven't gotten a response, I thought I'd bump the topic.

Most reactions

Latest posts