What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to turn shuffle off on new ios5 for ipad 2

tighe1967

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Camp someone give me a clue as to how to turn shuffle off for the music on the new iOS for ipad2?? For some reason after I updated to the new operating system, my music in genres will play in random order and not in order and can't figure out how to revert to no shuffle......thanks (sorry..li know this is probably a dumb question)

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The shuffle control is just below the track name to the right hand side in the middle panel at the top of the screen... See attached screenie. It is the tiny crossover arrow which is turned on in my pic.

Attachments

• image-1060009892.png
    image-1060009892.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 2,018
OP
T

tighe1967

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
The shuffle control is just below the track name to the right hand side in the middle panel at the top of the screen... See attached screenie. It is the tiny crossover arrow which is turned on in my pic.

Exceptionally helpful...thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts