What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can i JB orginal ipad?its not lock.its work.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you don't have an answer after reading the posts Tim suggested, let us know what IOS version you have installed and I'll suggest the course of action that I would take. The path is fairly open at the moment since the current firmware (4.3.1) is relatively easy to jailbreak.
Please provide as much information as possible to allow us to assist. Good luck.

gray_mouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1. You search google for sn0wbreeze 2.5.1, download it.
2. Run application, on first page it will give you links to .IPSW file (iPad firmware / operating system). Download proper version of firmware for yourself. Refer to Settings -> General -> About in ipad.
3. Follow instruction in sn0wbreeze.

Mimshacktee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a silly question but I'm new to the jailbreak world. If I go ahead and jailbreak my iPad, can I restore to original settings and remove the jail break if I don't want it again or does this automatically happen when I upgrade the firmware on iTunes?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mimshacktee said:
Sorry if this is a silly question but I'm new to the jailbreak world. If I go ahead and jailbreak my iPad, can I restore to original settings and remove the jail break if I don't want it again or does this automatically happen when I upgrade the firmware on iTunes?

Yes, if you don't get on with the jailbreak you can simply restore in iTunes and be done with it! I hope you won't, but its not for everyone...
Check out the stickies in this section for more details...

Mimshacktee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. I am now the proud owner of a jail broken iPad.....its really cool!!!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mimshacktee said:
Thanks. I am now the proud owner of a jail broken iPad.....its really cool!!!

Fantastic! Well done. If you found any of the posts useful please go in and rate / post!
And don't forget we're here to help if you have any questions...

Most reactions

Latest posts