What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Are You Holding Your iPad?

Ray

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I saw a post on Gizmodo asking their commentors how they hold their iPad so I thought I'd ask this great community:

How Are YOU Holding Your iPad?

Not holding one yet but soon. I was looking at your cases they look nice. One suggestion I would like to give. I would like to see a horizontal leather stand/ flip case. No one seems to be addressing this option which in my mind is the best way to view a film from what I've seen.

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Even better now, thanks to you guys!...

LOL, not sure what that means, but I too mostly hold mine in landscape unless it is sitting in it's dock, looking all sweet beside the iMac 24" I must say, it doesn't even look the least bit jealous either.

Also it's hard to use the dock with the Apple cover on the iPad. Tomorrow I get from UPS the keyboard dock but it will most likely be the same.

Has any one seen these at the local Best Buy? They use them to display their iPads on the table and make a great base. Stylish too! I sure wouldn't mind getting a few of these myself, put some cool LED's in or near them for effect and I would be all set.

iPad_stand_clear.jpg

UPDATE: NM; I see now what you meant, the CIMO case... doh!

Last edited:
OP
C

cimousa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.cimousa.com
Wow, those look like nice stuff to have around the house. I wonder where it's possible to get something like that? Someone needs to make a DIY, stat!

Has any one seen these at the local Best Buy? They use them to display their iPads on the table and make a great base. Stylish too! I sure wouldn't mind getting a few of these myself, put some cool LED's in or near them for effect and I would be all set.

robb25j

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea I seen those at best buy on launch date I asked if they had any extra to sell because I was looking for any iPad accessory but she smiled and gladly said No sir

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
I hold mine tenderly....

Actually most of the time landscape, in the Apple case folded to tilt for typing....

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In landscape with knees propped up, great for typing. Great pic with the cat, I have two dogs and they have expressed a lot od interest in the clicking from typing.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Today I had a long wait for my wife during her gall bladder surgery. I really would have loved an iPad over my laptop. However, I recognize that while a lot lighter, there are still going to be issues on how to hold it for long periods. I may have to experiment with some different devices to find something that will work.

Takenover83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Landscape - index finger on the back and thumb grasping the bottom lip of the front. I can type quick enough with one hand most of the time.

Most reactions

Latest posts