What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holding the value if selling

Gary_P

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK OK to all those that warned me that I would regret buying the 16gb and not the 32gb you were right. To all my friends and associates I bow to your supreme knowledge and ifinite wisdom.

Having said that, if I wanted to sell my 16gb how well does the value hold? Will I get close to my original Canadian purchase price of $549?

Opinions please.

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As long as you consider swamping your iPAD. What about 3GS.
Are you satisfied with WiFi only ?
And why not wait now for iPAD2 ?

Decisions... Decisions... Decisions

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Umm..

I look at craigslist.org

At least there you get a free place to sell, ideas where to price, and so on. I use the site everyday.

I found my purebred German shepherd for $200 on there. My iPhone, spare 42" tv for garage. A spare tire for my truck to last me a year so I could get my use out of the other three before buying a whole new set. Brand new set of tires (1,000 miles on em) off a new f250 for my truck for $250.

Deals to be had..and a great place to sell or get pricing ideas for your local market.

If I were to sell my 16/3G today, I'd let it go for $500. No scratches on case or screen. I feel I got my $130 worth of use out of it for a few months..

dupont2005

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I haven't seen any used ones selling for a significant discount yet. Seems now is the time to sell it if you want to, before the iPad 2 comes out.

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Most reactions

Latest posts