What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home page?

wmedsel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Question: what is considered the home page on this site. There is no home button? I find it hard to navigate this site, does any one else? Am I missing something? Hope this doesn't sound stupid...

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there-see the picture below.

There is a tab for the "Home" page of this Forum. You can also click the "Forum" tab to see all the various sections on this site.

image-2171631209.jpg

Hope that helps!

OP
wmedsel

wmedsel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, yeah, I see now...you're referring to the Safari Internet version...and I am using the app version which does not have a home key, apparently...and, in my opinion is harder to navigate, especially compared to the internet version...so, guess I will just delete the app version and use the Internet version...any one else have this problem...Bill

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ahhh, you didn't mention that you were using th app version...

No there is no home page, but has the forums tab where you can see the various tabs.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You'll soon get used to it. The app is pretty useful for things like uploading pictures which can't be done from the Safari version. Most of the features of the site are available on the app. It's just that they can ale some finding. Feel free to ask questions, and we'll do our best to answer them.

Most reactions

Latest posts