1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hi

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by babygirl41884, Jul 23, 2012.

1. babygirl41884

babygirl41884 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    On the map app that comes with the iPad well I put this address were I'm living at know on it and now I'm moving and I want to put the new address were I'm going to be living at my current address on the map and I do not know how to do it I looks all over my I pad and can't seem to find out how to do it can some one tell me how I can change it please thanks
  2. seneca18

seneca18 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    On the top left of the map in the tool bar you will see two options, one is "search" and the other is "directions", you want the directions tab selected. This will allow you to map out directions from one place to another. Not sure if that's exactly what you were asking.