What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am probably the gramma of the group, at age 77 I am looking forward to the Ipad. Cant wait. I would also like to ask a question. I did start a thread a short while ago and cant find it.:mad:

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am probably the gramma of the group, at age 77 I am looking forward to the Ipad. Cant wait. I would also like to ask a question. I did start a thread a short while ago and cant find it.:mad:

Glad to an experienced man here at the site. Hope to see you around the place.:p

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Gramma! welcome and hope you like it here.

I think its really cool to see people of your generation making use of technology that we otherwise take for granted these days.

Im only in my late 40's but even to me its interesting to see all the changes since growing up with Star Wars, Star Trek, Lincoln Logs, Erector Sets and Chemistry kits too many things to mention that I have spent numerous hours on myself.
To now have things like iPhones and iPads and various other techno geek gadgets just makes my world, but a good book is always welcome too.

I can only imagine how things have looked to progress to you but from your interest, it appears as you feel quite comfortable with it, thats just awesome!

Most reactions

Latest posts