What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi!

caparker418

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Obviously, I'm a new member...not a frequent poster, in general. I decided to get an iPad in December and waited (tried anyway :)) as long as I could. I ended up buying the original in late February, just a week before the announcement about the announcement of iPad 2 was made. So, on March 4th I returned the first one after deciding iPad 2 would be a better option. I went to Best Buy on the 11th at about 2:30, was about 30-35th in line and left by 5:30 with my White iPad 2. So, here I am! I'm a full-time student so I can't afford it, but I'm a full-time student so it's completely justified (in my mind!!!) Ha.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
now, i want to be a student again!

welcome to the forum!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Obviously, I'm a new member...not a frequent poster, in general. I decided to get an iPad in December and waited (tried anyway :)) as long as I could. I ended up buying the original in late February, just a week before the announcement about the announcement of iPad 2 was made. So, on March 4th I returned the first one after deciding iPad 2 would be a better option. I went to Best Buy on the 11th at about 2:30, was about 30-35th in line and left by 5:30 with my White iPad 2. So, here I am! I'm a full-time student so I can't afford it, but I'm a full-time student so it's completely justified (in my mind!!!) Ha.

Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Just as the other poster said, I wish I was a student again. And - yes - getting the iPad is definitely justified.

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free from

http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/ipad_2_user_guide.pdf

It’s free too.

Tim
Scotland

OP
caparker418

caparker418

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the nice messages! This is a great forum-some are SCARY! I love being back in school (after 20+ years) because it sure beats working (99% of the time) but the iPad is definitely NOT helping my procrastination issues...oh well, sleep is overrated!

Most reactions